PLUMBING REPAIR IN THE VALLEY
Call Penguin Air & Plumbing for All Your Plumbing Needs
Our Valley area plumbing repair contractors utilize their specialized skills and equipment to solve the toughest plumbing repairs in the following areas and more:
Water Line Repair and Replacement
Water line replacement has greatly improved with the development of new drill bit technology. Modern trenchless equipment with updated drill pipes and other tools make water line replacement fast and cost effective.
Our replacement procedure uses directional drilling to minimize the impact to your yard. Trenchless pipe replacement supplants the old method of digging trenches and holes to access broken pipes or lay new ones. This prevents damage to landscaping and is environmentally friendly so trees and plant life are not affected.
Trenchless line repair does not require that roads and buildings be compromised to perform the installation of new pipes. This saves money and is more convenient than previous methods used for pipe replacement. Penguin Plumbing’s trenchless line repair is also faster than the old system of digging trenches, which leads to faster work completion and potential savings.
Copper Repiping and Copper Pipe Repair
Copper repiping work is sometimes a necessary repair service. Older Arizona homes that still contain the original plumbing may need a copper repipe. The repipe process consists of replacing, or sometimes bypassing, the property’s existing plumbing pipes with new copper piping. The standard window to repipe an entire system is 1 or 2 days. Based on when most homes in Phoenix and the valley were built, there are many older residences in need of repiping.
If your home or business is experiencing the following, you may be in need this service:
- Low or inconsistent water pressure
- Water temperatures that are inconsistent or the water takes a long time to get hot
- Flushing the toilet causes a running fixture to lose pressure or change temperature
- Leaking pipes
- Discolored (rust colored) water
Call Penguin Air & Plumbing today for a plumbing inspection to determine if a copper repipe is necessary.
Underground Plumbing Repair
Valley sewer lines, drainpipes, water pipes and gas lines are normally found in the concrete slab foundation. These lines come into a dwelling underground before routing through the concrete slab. Our plumbers understand what is needed to assess, repair or replace any damaged sections under your residence.
Damaged pipes or incorrect sizing of pipes may cause restricted water flow. It is recommended that you have your lines inspected by a professional underground plumbing company if you notice lack of pressure or other unexpected changes in water flow.
If you need a new water main, Penguin Air & Plumbing can do that too. We will work with local authorities to obtain the proper authorization for any replacements or repairs that require permission. Underground plumbing repairs should always be performed at the hands of trained professionals. Our plumbers specialize in increasing water flow to your home or commercial business.
We Also Handle:
- Slab Leak Repairs – Problems with the slab or other underground plumbing may develop due to poor construction or age. Inspection and repair by a licensed and experienced underground plumbing company is recommended at the first signs of a potential problem. If you notice any signs of water leakage through your concrete slab, please call us today.
- Sewer Replacement – Over time, your sewer lines can become damaged or corroded. We offer a new method of sewer replacement (called trenchless) which is faster and less intrusive.
- Sewer Plumbing Repair – After performing our state of the art video inspection on your sewer pipe, we can determine if you will need a new sewer line – or if sewer reline is possible. A reline starts with a thorough cleaning by hydro jetting the sewer pipe. A liner and a resin mixture is used to create new pipe onsite. This new pipe is pushed through the old sewer line completing the sewer repair.