Call the Experts at Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical
Installing a new air conditioner in your home is a big investment in your home. A working air conditioner is vital to your day-to-day life, so replacing your old system with a new one is not only important for your continued comfort, but also for your energy costs and the dependability of this system. Even with all of the modern advancements in today’s heating and air conditioning systems, the average lifespan of an air conditioner is around 10 to 15 years. Eventually, the time will come where you need to replace your old system, or install a new one to improve your indoor climate and take control of the weather where you can.
At Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical, our Tucson air conditioning replacement and installation team can outfit your home with the perfect new system. We carefully inspect your home to select the ideal replacement based on everything from your home’s layout to your existing equipment like ducts and refrigerant lines. Our goal is to earn your complete and total satisfaction, and we believe doing that involves providing both dependable workmanship and outstanding customer service. Whether you’re looking to replace an air conditioner that has given out completely, or you want to retire your aging air conditioner early, make the right choice and reach out to the team from Penguin Air Plumbing & Electrical.
Trust Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical to replace your air conditioner and get the job done right! Call us at (480) 747-6800 and request a consultation with one of our air conditioning replacement experts.
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
The decision to repair or replace your air conditioner can be a tricky one. On one hand, a repair may get your system working again and cost significantly less than a replacement, but on the other hand a repair may only buy you a limited amount of time before your system breaks down again. Aging systems also use far more energy than newer ones, which means in the long run a replacement may quickly become a more viable solution.
You may want to replace your air conditioner if:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 to 15 years old. If your air conditioner is around this age and requires frequent repairs, then replacement is most likely the better option.
- You’re frequently getting your air conditioner repaired. Minor problems aren’t necessarily a sign that your system needs fixed, but consistent breakdowns or multiple major repairs may be a sign that you need a new unit.
- The cost isn’t that different. Are you facing a huge repair bill to get your system working again? If replacing your system will only cost a small amount more than repairing it, then why not just replace the unit entirely and enjoy all of the benefits of a new air conditioner?
- You could benefit from tax incentives. If you replace your system entirely, you may be eligible for tax benefits. Check with your replacement team to see if you qualify for any programs, including energy-efficiency programs or grants.
- You want to help the environment. A full replacement uses less energy, which leaves a smaller carbon footprint and helps the preserve our world for generations to come.
We can even help you keep your new system working with professional maintenance services. Professional maintenance not only helps keep your system running like-new, but can even extend its lifespan! You’ll enjoy a more efficient system which cools your home better, and which costs less to run. You’ll also avoid costly breakdowns and headaches which cost time and money!
Schedule a new air conditioning system installation by contacting Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical today!