The thermostat is the brain behind your heating and air conditioning system. If you have an old manual thermostat, you’re not making the most of your HVAC equipment’s capabilities. Now may be the time to upgrade to a programmable or Wi-Fi thermostat with help from Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical.
To get a free quote or request smart thermostat installation in Phoenix, AZ, call Penguin Air at (480) 747-6800 or contact us online now.
We offer same-day service, competitive pricing, and flexible financing options with approved credit!
What is a Wi-Fi Thermostat?
As with regular programmable thermostats, you can program temperature setbacks on a Wi-Fi thermostat to maximize energy savings while you’re away or sleeping. Then, there’s the added perk of an internet connection. This lets you control your home’s temperature using your mobile device.
This means that, with a Wi-Fi thermostat, you have the power to:
- Turn down the air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump using a smartphone app if you forgot to engage the “permanent hold” setting before leaving on vacation.
- Tell the thermostat to delay resuming a comfortable temperature from your office computer if you realize you’ll be home late.
- Adjust temperature settings from your sofa, your bed, or anywhere else in your home by merely pulling out your phone.
- Monitor your home’s temperature from anywhere, and set up alerts to remain informed if the air conditioner or furnace stops working.
- Set up reminders to change the filter and schedule maintenance visits.
- Stay comfortable with minimal effort, as smart thermostats can monitor the weather and learn your temperature preferences for different seasons and different times of the day.
Need more answers about Wi-Fi thermostats? Ready for a free thermostat installation quote or service? Simply call Penguin Air at (480) 747-6800 or contact us online today!
Benefits of a Smart Thermostat for Phoenix-Area Homes
If you’re not sure whether upgrading to a new Wi-Fi thermostat is worth it, consider the benefits you’ll enjoy if you do:
- Self-adjusting temperature: With a manual thermostat, you have to change the temperature by hand every time you want an adjustment. When you upgrade to a programmable model, you can set up a schedule for each day. The thermostat changes the temperature automatically, based on when you’re awake, sleeping, and away from home. As a result, you can simply set it and forget it.
- Energy savings: The purpose of setting different programs on your thermostat is to save energy while you’re gone all day or sleeping at night. A setback of 7˚F to 10˚F for eight hours a day can save you as much as 10% a year on heating and cooling costs, when compared to maintaining a steady temperature 24/7.
- Uninterrupted home comfort: Sure, you can set the temperature back on a manual thermostat before you walk out the door or climb into bed, but in doing so, you must be willing to wake up or come home to an uncomfortable house. With a programmable thermostat, the ideal temperature resumes in time for your alarm to go off or shift to end at work, allowing you to save energy without sacrificing comfort.
Want to start enjoying these benefits? Call Penguin Air at (480) 747-6800 or contact us online for smart thermostat installation at your Phoenix, AZ home!
Schedule Wi-Fi Thermostat Installation in Phoenix, AZ
Rest assured that any manual thermostat can be upgraded to a digital programmable model. The best way to ensure your new smart thermostat is perfectly installed and ready to work correctly from day one is to contact a professional electrician at Penguin Air for installation service.
Contact us today at (480) 747-6800 to find out more about installing a programmable or Wi-Fi thermostat in your Phoenix home.
In addition to installing various types and brands of smart thermostats, we also provide the full range of HVAC and electrical services, from HVAC maintenance to rewiring and more! That’s why Phoenix-area homeowners love us—and why we’re a top-rated local HVAC and electrical company throughout the Phoenix metro area.