Heat pumps are an efficient option for heating and cooling homes in Phoenix and Tucson. They are built for this climate, providing high-efficiency air conditioning in the summer and moving heat with electricity to achieve incredible heating efficiency during the mild Arizona winter.
Of course, to help your heat pump run at its peak, you should schedule preventative heat pump maintenance. Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical offers expert heat pump service and an industry-leading maintenance plan to help keep your home comfortable in every season.
Why Get Heat Pump Maintenance?
As with any other major appliance in your home, heat pumps need regular tune-ups. Because they run all year round, heat pumps should, ideally, get maintenance service twice a year—once in the spring to prepare it for hot summer weather and again in the fall to transition into the winter season. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with bi-annual heat pump maintenance:
- Lower energy bills: A well-maintained heat pump delivers unmatched comfort without driving up your energy costs. In fact, you can expect to save hundreds annually on your utility bills while simultaneously keeping your home more comfortable.
- Long-lasting equipment: If you take good care of your heat pump, it will last years longer than if you neglect it.
- Reduced repair costs: Preventative maintenance is an affordable, predictable yearly investment. It can easily pay for itself if the technician finds a developing problem and resolves it before it causes any damage.
- Minimal chances of mid-season failures: A breakdown on a hot summer afternoon or an unusually cold winter’s night can be inconvenient and costly. Help keep your heat pump running flawlessly all season long with regular preventative maintenance.
Start enjoying these benefits now by calling (480) 747-6800 or contacting Penguin Air online to schedule a heat pump tune-up in Tucson or Phoenix, AZ!
What’s Included in a Heat Pump Tune-Up?
Maintaining your heat pump involves far more than a simple visual inspection of a system. Some of the specific steps our technicians take while a heat pump tune-up include:
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Testing and correcting the airflow
- Measuring the temperature differential between the return and the supply air
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking and tightening any loose electrical connections
- Measuring the voltage and current on the motor
- Checking the condition of the fuses and coils
- Examining and unclogging the condensate drain as needed
- Inspecting and testing the safety controls
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower
- And more!
Sign Up for a Penguin Plan
The easiest way to keep up with preventative maintenance is to enroll in our Penguin Plan, the ultimate home maintenance membership in Phoenix and Tucson. Members enjoy predictably scheduled heat pump maintenance twice a year, plus these great additional benefits:
- Waived service and diagnostic fees
- Same-day service
- A 20% repair discount
- A 10% equipment replacement discount
- Other maintenance services upon request, including plumbing and water heater inspections and electrical safety tune-ups
A Penguin Plan membership provides peace of mind for your family and your wallet!
Call (480) 747-6800 or contact Penguin Air online to sign up for the Penguin Plan or schedule heat pump maintenance at your Phoenix or Tucson home!
Schedule Heat Pump Service in Phoenix & Tucson
The licensed and insured technicians at Penguin Air are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Expect a VIP experience when you work with us, including upfront and flat-rate pricing, a lifetime labor warranty on all our maintenance work, and a 100% money-back guarantee. We are locally owned and operated here in Arizona, with years of experience behind us to help us meet your needs!
To schedule heat pump maintenance or sign up for a Penguin Plan, please contact us at (480) 747-6800 today!