Phoenix Drain Cleaning Services
Reliable Drain Cleaning, Unclogging, Installation & More
One of the most common, and most frustrating, plumbing issues is when your drains get clogged. When the water starts backing up in your shower, sink, or toilet, call Penguin Air & Plumbing for fast drain services in Phoenix and throughout the East Valley area.
Our highly trained, licensed, and certified plumbers can help you out with comprehensive drain cleaning, repairs, clog removal, and more. We can even install new drains or replace existing drains. We are available 24/7 for emergencies; call us now to schedule your service!
We can be reached online via our contact form or by phone at (602) 429-3821. Our in-house expert can provide you with a free phone estimate; call now!
What Are Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
If the drains throughout your home have been giving you trouble lately but you’re not completely sure if you need to schedule professional drain cleaning services, there are a few signs you can keep an eye out for that indicate it’s time to call a plumber.
Some of the most common signs you need professional drain cleaning include:
- Slow-Draining Water: If your sink, shower, or tub seems to be draining more slowly than usual, it could be a sign that grease, grime, sludge, and debris have accumulated in the drain. Scheduling professional drain cleaning now could prevent a complete blockage.
- Standing Water: If the water in your sink, toilet, tub, or shower won’t drain at all, it’s definitely time to call a plumber. This usually indicates that there’s a blockage in the pipes, something only a professional plumber can completely eradicate.
- Unpleasant Odors: If you’ve noticed new, unpleasant odors emitting from the pipes or drains throughout your home, it could be a sign that waste is building up in the pipes. A sewage backup is a serious health issue and should be addressed right away.
- Strange Gurgling or Bubbling Noises: Unusual noises could indicate that water is not draining properly. This is likely due to buildup accumulating inside the pipes. Call Penguin Air & Plumbing for a professional plumbing inspection and drain cleaning service.
- Overflowing Toilets: Some toilet clogs can be effectively addressed with a standard household plunger. If you’ve tried this, however, and the problem isn’t resolved, there may be a larger blockage in your pipes. Call our team to schedule an appointment today!
Our plumbers use state-of-the-art equipment and advanced plumbing technology, like hydro-jetting, to provide you with superior drain cleaning services.
Call Penguin Air & Plumbing Today
Routine drain cleaning as part of your regular plumbing maintenance services can help you avoid unexpected clogs, backups, and other common issues caused by partially or fully clogged pipes and drains. Whether you’ve only just recently noticed slow drains or you are dealing with an emergency clogged drain situation, our team is prepared to help. In addition to our drain cleaning services, we also provide drain repair and installation.
Call Penguin Air & Plumbing at (602) 429-3821 for drain cleaning services in Phoenix and beyond! We will beat any of our competitors’ prices.