Garbage disposals are an essential feature in any modern kitchen. If you live in an older home, your sink might not have one, forcing you to be diligent about keeping food scraps from flowing down the drain. It’s also possible for a disposal to suddenly break, bringing cooking or cleanup to a grinding halt.
For garbage disposal service in Phoenix or Tucson, turn to Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical! When our experienced team installs, replaces, or repairs your disposal, you can expect free estimates, flat-rate prices, and a lifetime labor warranty.
Call (480) 747-6800 or contact us online to schedule the garbage disposal services you need.
Garbage Disposal Installation & Replacement
Are you considering adding a garbage disposal to your kitchen sink or replacing an aging unit that has stopped working? You won’t regret making an upgrade! Food prep and cleanup are much more convenient when you have a disposal you can count on.
When considering garbage disposal replacement, you have the option of installing it yourself—or you can hire a professional to enjoy these benefits:
- Guaranteed results: Avoid the risk of water damage or improper installation by leaving the task to a qualified plumber. At Penguin Air, we ensure your satisfaction with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- High-end product: Not all garbage disposals are built the same. Do you know how to spot a quality unit from an inferior model? With a plumber’s help, you can rest assured you’re getting the perfect product for your needs.
- Quick, affordable installation: Don’t take time out of your busy day to install a new garbage disposal when you can leave the job to an expert. With our upfront pricing, you’ll know what to expect before the job begins.
Give Penguin Air a call to schedule garbage disposal installation or replacement today!
Garbage Disposal Repair
While garbage disposals are robust machines designed to withstand years of heavy use, they are not immune to problems. Here are some common signs you should schedule garbage disposal repair:
- Nothing happens when you flip the wall switch: Make sure the garbage disposal is plugged in and that no circuit breakers have tripped. If pressing the reset button on the bottom of the unit doesn’t do the trick, you may need a professional to service your garbage disposal.
- The disposal hums when you flip the switch, but it doesn’t grind up food: This probably means the flywheel is jammed. If you have a 1/4-inch Allen wrench, insert it in the bottom of the unit and rotate it to clear the jam. You can also try sticking a broom handle (not your fingers!) down the drain to prod the flywheel.
- The disposal runs, but it doesn’t grind food well: Garbage disposal blades eventually become dull and worn out. It may be possible to sharpen the blades or replace the grinding mechanism to restore full function to your disposal.
- The garbage disposal is leaking: A damaged hose or seal could be to blame for this problem. A plumber from Penguin Air will inspect the unit carefully to find and fix the source of the leak.
- The garbage disposal operates, but the kitchen sink doesn’t drain: This indicates a clog further down the pipe. Never use drain cleaner on a kitchen sink. Instead, call a plumber for drain cleaning services near Phoenix or Tucson.
Schedule Garbage Disposal Services in Phoenix & Tucson, AZ
The next time you have a problem with your garbage disposal, trust the reliable plumbers at Penguin Air to provide the services you need. Our extensive training and access to cutting-edge tools mean we’re ready to take on any challenge!
Call our Phoenix or Tucson plumbers at (480) 747-6800 to request garbage disposal service today.