Phoenix and Tucson may be known for having hot weather, but cold temperatures can still occur during the winter. The next time your furnace or heat pump stops working, call Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical to repair your heating equipment for you! Our HVAC company has years of experience helping Arizona homeowners stay comfortable on cold winter nights.
Call (480) 747-6800 or contact Penguin Air online for heating repair service in Tucson or Phoenix, AZ. We offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repair, so you never have to wait long to get the expert help you need!
Signs You Need Heating Repair at Your Tucson or Phoenix Home
Here are some of the most common reasons we receive requests for heating repair in Phoenix and Tucson:
- No heat: If your furnace or heat pump isn’t producing any heat, first make sure the thermostat is set to heating mode. Then, check for a tripped circuit breaker, blown fuse, or burned out pilot light (in the case of a gas furnace). If your heater still doesn’t come on, give us a call.
- Not enough heat: Perhaps the unit is operating, but it runs continuously, and the temperature is still dropping. If you can’t fix the problem by replacing the filter and making sure all the air vents are open, you might need heating repair.
- Short cycling: This is when the HVAC system turns on and off erratically, which could mean it’s overheating and preventing a full cycle. This may also be a sign of thermostat problems and other issues. Our technicians can diagnose the problem and suggest a cost-effective solution.
- Noisy operation: Unnerving sounds from your HVAC equipment could indicate loose parts, a fraying fan belt, or other problems. If you’re having this heating system problem, turn off your heater and call us right away to avoid damaging any internal components.
- Rising heating costs: Cold snaps might cause your utility bills to spike, but if you notice rising costs for no apparent reason, your system may need a tune-up or more extensive repairs to restore efficient performance.
Notice any of these warning signs of heating system problems? Call (480) 747-6800 or contact Penguin Air online now for heater troubleshooting and repair service. We’re here 24/7, ready to help!
Top-Notch Heating Repair Contractors in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ
At Penguin Air, we service a variety of heating systems, including furnaces and heat pumps from many of today’s top brands. Our team has the knowledge and experience needed to diagnose problems quickly so that the repair can take place as soon as possible.
When you choose Penguin Air as your HVAC contractor in Phoenix and Tucson, you can expect upfront estimates and accurate descriptions of the required repair before work begins. Plus, your diagnostic fee is waived when you move forward with the repair service. If we determine that heating replacement service would be the most cost-effective option, we can suggest high-end models that will suit your needs.
We’re proud to provide quick response times and same-day service, with a courtesy call 30 minutes before we arrive so you know when to expect us. We also offer a lifetime labor warranty on all our repair work and a 100% money-back guarantee.
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair
If your heating system suddenly breaks down on the weekend or you wake up in the middle of the night to a cold house, you can’t wait until regular business hours for HVAC repair. At Penguin Air, we understand this, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency service. With licensed and insured technicians on call at all hours of the day and night, you know you can always get in touch when you need us most. We’re experts at delivering speedy repairs to restore home comfort as quickly as possible.
Request Heating Repair in Phoenix & Tucson
Now you know where to turn the next time your furnace or heat pump acts up! Penguin Air is a premier, locally owned and operated HVAC repair company in Arizona. We have years of experience performing heating repairs, and we’re ready to add you to our list of satisfied customers.
To schedule heating repair service at your Tucson or Phoenix home, simply contact Penguin Air at (480) 747-6800.