As a resident of Phoenix or Tucson, you may not run your heater as much as your air conditioner, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t subject to wear and tear. After all, every mechanical system breaks down eventually.
If your heating equipment is showing signs of wearing out—or if it’s already broken down, call Penguin Air, Plumbing & Electrical. We’ll diagnose any problems your furnace or heat pump is having and recommend either a heating repair or replacement. If you go the replacement route, rest assured that we will install high-performance HVAC equipment to meet your comfort and lifestyle needs.
Time for heating replacement or installation service at your Phoenix or Tucson home? Contact Penguin Air online or call (480) 747-6800 to request a free estimate or schedule service today.
We proudly offer:
- Same-day and emergency service
- Upfront pricing
- Flexible financing options with approved credit
- And a price matching guarantee!
Signs You Should Replace Your Furnace or Heat Pump
Many times, when your heating equipment acts up, it can be repaired and put back into service. Other times, HVAC replacement may be more cost-effective. Follow these guidelines to help you make the right choice:
- Old age: If your heating system was installed more than 12 to 15 years ago, consider replacing it the next time it acts up.
- Frequent repairs: Furnaces and heat pumps tend to develop more problems as they reach the end of their service life. If you have already repaired your heating equipment once or twice this season and it’s acting up again, it may be time to start shopping for a replacement.
- Upcoming repair costs: It’s easy to fund a relatively inexpensive repair to keep your aging heater up and running, but if an upcoming repair approaches 50% of the replacement cost, you know it’s time to invest in a new, high-efficiency model.
- Rising energy bills: Compare this year’s utility bills to those from the past. Has your energy usage steadily increased over the last few years? This commonly occurs when an aging heater can no longer meet its full potential.
- Comfort problems: Outdated furnaces and heat pumps lack the technology necessary to keep your whole house an even temperature. If some rooms are routinely colder than others, HVAC replacement may be necessary to restore home comfort.
Have you noticed at least one of these red flags that your heating system is on its way out? Call (480) 747-6800 or contact Penguin Air online to find out if now’s the time for heating replacement or to schedule heating installation in Phoenix or Tucson, AZ!
Benefits of Heating Replacement for Tucson & Phoenix Homeowners
Installing a new furnace or heat pump requires an investment, but most customers see immediate and lasting benefits that make the upgrade worthwhile. Here’s what to expect when you call a trusted HVAC contractor at Penguin Air for heating replacement:
- Lower energy bills: You have the potential to save hundreds of dollars a year on your heating bills, helping the investment in a high-efficiency system pay for itself.
- Less environmental impact: Lower energy consumption doesn’t just save you money on heating bills—it also reduces emissions and makes your home more eco-friendly.
- Better home comfort: Thanks to advanced features designed with comfort in mind, new furnaces and heat pumps provide more even temperatures, better humidity control, and consistent airflow.
- Improved convenience: With a reliable, high-efficiency heater, you can say goodbye to the hassle of unexpected repairs or waiting days for replacement parts to arrive.
- New warranty: Chances are your old system’s warranty expired years ago. With an updated model comes renewed warranty coverage, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the possibility of future repairs.
Replace Your Heating System in Phoenix or Tucson
The technicians at Penguin Air are ready to recommend the right heating system to meet your needs and your budget. Our HVAC company specializes in all forms of heating installation, including heat pumps and furnaces from some of today’s top brands. We take your home, budget, and heat usage into account before providing an expert recommendation. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and we offer a one-year return policy for complete peace of mind.
To get the heating replacement process started, please contact Penguin Air at (480) 747-6800 and request an installation estimate.