TANK & TANKLESS WATER HEATER SERVICE FOR THE VALLEY
Expert Water Heater Repairs and Replacements
If your water heater is leaking, broken or needs to be upgraded or replaced, Penguin Air & Plumbing can help. Water heater service in the Valley is a competitive market, but it’s important that you select an expert that knows the specifics about this type of equipment.
A leaking electric or gas hot water heater can cause a number of problems for you and your family. Not only is there an electrical hazard involved, but you are consistently losing money every time the water system leaks. A few days won’t make a difference, but the longer you leave it alone, the more money you’re losing.
Water Heater Repair, Installation, and Replacement
A gas, electric, or tankless water heater in Arizona needs to be properly maintained or upgraded due to the calcium deposits in our hard water. Hard water releases mineral deposits and can decrease the life of your water heater, which is why we recommend our team of highly skilled plumbers to keep your gas or electric unit running efficiently. It is recommended that you drain your water heater.
If your water heater is 12 years or older, it may need to be replaced. Depending on the model and brand the life-span may vary, so it’s important that you have a plumbing professional inspect everything before you make a decision. Our experts will thoroughly assess your unit and discuss the various options for repair or replacement. In addition to affordable inspections, we also replace water heaters at competitive prices.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are very different from standard water heaters – they only heat your water when it is needed. This process cuts down on the expense of keeping your water heated in a tank by only using energy when you need it, making it much more energy efficient.
Additionally, tankless water heaters supply an endless supply of hot water. With tank water heaters, once you use the hot water in the tank, you have to wait until it replenishes itself to use hot water again. We’ve all had the unpleasant experience of hot water quickly turning into cold water in the shower, especially in larger households. This causes undue stress and altered routines on family members trying to organize shower schedules.
With a tankless water heater, this problem goes away. Your hot water supply is endless with a tankless hot water heater. Think of the possibilities – being able to clean clothes, dishes, and take a shower all at the same time!
The third major benefit of tankless water heaters is that they are much, much smaller than traditional water heaters. Instead of taking up space in your basement or garage, tankless water heaters can be tucked away in a closet, underneath a cabinet, or inconspicuously placed on a wall. You can even choose tankless water heaters that are specific to point of use, such as the kitchen sink.
It’s important to understand how a tankless water heater can benefit you and what types of tankless water heaters are right for you. Penguin Air is an expert in tankless water heaters and available 24/7, 365 for tankless water heater repair and installation in the Phoenix area.
Water Heater Services:
- Water Heater Installation – If you are remodeling or expanding and need a hot water heater installed, we can help. Our highly trained plumbers will install your new hot water heater quickly and safely for a fair price.
- Water Heater Repair – A hot water heater, when properly maintained, can last for a long time. However, a leaking water heater may become a future problem if not properly repaired. Our plumbers will assess your unit and provide you with the best course of action. We will always try to repair your unit before replacing.
- Water Heater Replacement – A leaking water heater or one that is not performing up to your standards may need to be replaced. Penguin Air & Plumbing has a staff of experienced plumbers who can navigate the entire process quickly and efficiently. Not only will we offer a replacement unit for you, but we will remove your old unit and complete the installation.
- Gas Water Heaters – Gas hot water heaters are a completely different type of device when compared to electric brands. Both repair and replacement on them can be dangerous and require the guidance of professionals. Our team of plumbers have the experience and education to service gas units safely and efficiently.
- Tankless, Gas & Electric – We offer complete service on tankless, gas, and electric water heaters. Our plumbing experts have experience with all major brands and models. If you are having problems with your tankless, gas, or electric water heater, give us a call today for expert repairs and replacements.